Commonwealth of Dominica
Dominica is the “Nature Island of the Caribbean” is a green tropical forests, one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean with untouched nature with countless rivers and waterfalls, and emerald green mountains dropping dramatically into the turquoise sea. Dominica has world’s second-largest hot spring, with mountainous rainforests, home to many rare plants, animals, and birds.
- Cheapest and most popular investment citizenship program in the world.
- No residency requirement to live in Dominica before or after citizenship.
- Irrevocable citizenship for life against one time investment.
- Passport within 3-4 months.
- Dominica passport is a best second passport
- Travel visa free to over 119 countries including UK, Ireland and EU schengen.
- No interviews or language tests
- No visit to Dominica required to get citizenship.
- Passport issued with 10 year validity.
- Citizenship program open to all country nationals.
- Immediate citizenship for family and children.
- No interviews. No tests. No business experience or education/
- Permanent residence card live and work in Dominica.
- No wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax and no personal income tax for residents.
- No restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital for business.
- Confidential application process through authorized agents.
Visa free travel
Dominica passport is ranked 41st best passport in the world with visa free travel to 121 countries including UK, Europe, Switzerland etc.
Dominica is Beautiful
Dominica has green tropical forests, of untouched nature with countless rivers and waterfalls, and emerald green mountains in blue sea.
Citizenship for family
Family and children also qualify for citizenship under one single application. Additional fees apply.